Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pink Eiffel Tower Cookies

I had an order for Eiffel tower cookies, and since it took me about 5 minutes just to trace a realistic Eiffel tower image with a pen, I figured it was going to take a long time to pipe a couple of dozen of them.  So I opted for a more pretty, whimsical version:



I've been trying to improve my cookie photography, so I've included props!  I used the ribbons that I had cut for tying the cookie bags, and that there is an authentic Eiffel tower replica, meaning that we bought it in Paris on our honeymoon.  Here's my favorite shot:


What do you think?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty and elegant! I live the simple border too!

Jackie@The Cookie Corner AZ said...

These are sooooo pretty! Great whimsical image.
Jackie

Michelle - Sweet P's said...

Ooohhh... I love them! So pretty!
Michelle

Maria said...

Really nice... you are great with a piping bag!

Jaclyns Cookies said...

Gorgeous Debbie! I love your simplified version.

rebekah said...

i would love these for my sweet sixteen in december <3333 :) how much?