Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Owl Cookies for a Baby Shower

This is the other order I had last weekend.  The order was for owl cookie favors for a last minute baby shower for some friends of my husband's family.  I was asked to make the owl cookies based on some that Sweetopia did awhile ago.  I did change things up a little bit by using slighly different colors on the wings and belly, and using a different technique on the belly feathers.  After a long week and decorating all these cookies, I was too exhausted to attend the shower, but I was told that everyone loved them.

And here's a picture of my dining room table with both orders.  Needless to say, we ate dinner in the living room on TV trays that night.

And this picture was taken after I had already cleaned up all the piping bags, bottles, and icing containers that also littered the table.

1 comments:

Sonja said...

Wow! Those owls turned out beautiful!