Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sad News

I have some sad news.  Here's a picture to illustrate just how sad:

Do you feel how sad it is now?  Are you with me?  Ok, I guess I can share with you the tragedy of wasted time and effort.
Yes, 3 of the 6 royal icing transfers that I made have broken.  One from my own clumsiness, but I don't know how the other two happened.  It's almost as bad as the numerous times when I've just finished a beautifully detailed cookie to lose my grip on it as I'm moving it to its drying location and have it fall facedown on my cookie drying rack.  It just breaks my heart. 

At least I still have enough time to make more before the order is due, but it still makes me sad. 

4 comments:

Anita said...

Oh. Bummer.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! SAD SAD SAD!! I hope the next ones are better for you!

Unknown said...

Very sad indeed! It's always tough :)

Grant and Vicki said...

What a relief! I thought Will got into them! It was Matt, huh?